Simple midweek dinner - Tomato and Gnocchi bake

Friday 21 October 2011
Yum
This was such an easy little meal to make - I'd highly recommend it!

When trawling for new ideas last week I found this tomato and gnocchi bake.

Ingredients -

 I made a few changes to the original recipe, doubling the mozzarella and adding some baby plum tomatoes that I had spare in the fridge.

Step 1 - sautéing the onion, garlic and pepper.Adding the gnocchi and baby plum tomatoes.
After the cooking time, adding the basil.


Before grilling


After grilling.

Two large adult portions and one toddler-sized portion.  Recommended by both adults and littlies - although I'd recommend cutting the gnocchi in half for small ones as it can be quite difficult to chew.
 

©All images and content are copyright Kneadwhine and should not be reproduced without permission in any circumstances. Copyright 2011-2016 Knead Whine |