Brioche burger buns

Tuesday 17 February 2015
Yum
Just a quick one from me today.  Half term is keeping us all very busy.  I do have to share these burger buns with you.  They are not quite as I had expected - I expected them to be a little yellower than they are but I'm honestly not sure if I will ever make any other burger buns.

They are light but also have a good crunch on the outer.

For the instructions for how to make, follow this link.  I used the brioche dough cycle on my bread maker and that seemed to work well.  I did try to do the trick with the pulling into the middle and it didn't feel like it worked but a little bit of shaking the roll around within my hand - I'm sure there is a technical term for this but I can't even work out how to Google it!  I then allowed for the final rise before using the steam in the oven technique.

Anyway, here they are.  Fairly soon I'll be sharing what went in these delicious buns.  As you can see, we opted for sesame and poppy seed tops.


Have a great half term!  
 

©All images and content are copyright Kneadwhine and should not be reproduced without permission in any circumstances. Copyright 2011-2016 Knead Whine |