Pasta Please - Food Blog Challenge

Monday 2 February 2015
Yum
When the opportunity to host Pasta Please came up, I jumped at the chance.  I love Tinned Tomatoes and have enjoyed being a participant in Jacqueline's challenges before.

I love pasta - it's such an easy ingredient to use and I find myself making use of it increasingly in these evenings where time doesn't appear to be on my side.  I'm constantly on the look for new quick ways to make pasta, so the theme for this month is on that basis.  I'd like meals that you can get to the table within about the time that it takes to cook the pasta - fifteen minutes, twenty minutes at the most.

I have my own entry I'll be sharing in the next week or so but look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Recipes must be vegetarian, in line with both this blog and Tinned Tomatoes.

Have fun!

GUIDELINES:

  1. To join in, find out the current theme (dishes that can be on the table in twenty minutes) and make your pasta dish.
  2. Post your pasta dish on your blog and add it to the linky at the bottom of the current challenge.
  3. Link to the current host (me, this page!) and Tinned Tomatoes
  4. Use the Pasta Please logo in your post
  5. If you use twitter, tweet your post with @tinnedtoms @kneadwhine and #PastaPlease and we will re-tweet it.
  6. Only one entry per blog.
  7. Recipes must be added to the linky by the 28th of each month.

 

©All images and content are copyright Kneadwhine and should not be reproduced without permission in any circumstances. Copyright 2011-2016 Knead Whine |