September 2013 Foodie Penpals

Monday 30 September 2013
Yum
I love this scheme!  Last month's package had so many great things that I've started to use and  I should also comment that I have fallen a bit in love with Nakd's cocoa orange bar.

This month's package came from Saskia Jager in the Netherlands and it was absolutely amazing.  I can't believe how much there is in there.  So many tempting treats and ingredients for cooking with.  Thank you Saskia!  Look how cool my little package was: -


I may already be halfway through the ricecakes.  They are super-tasty and very very moreish!  I loved that Saskia chose something that matches with my blog - a bread mix and a few different mixes that I've never tried before (or even heard of if I'm honest) so next week's meal plan is likely to incorporate these.

Mr K loves tea flowers, so this is likely to be something he snaffles and D loves dried fruit, so that will be heading his way.  The 'speculaas biscuits' are actually a tea designed to taste like the famed biscuit.  Looking forward to enjoying one of those at work tomorrow.

If you're interested in taking part in Foodie Penpals, sign up!  You don't have to be a blogger to get involved but you do need to be in Europe.  There is an American and Canadian version over at Lean Green Bean.  I just love receiving exciting packages and creating them for other people.
 

©All images and content are copyright Kneadwhine and should not be reproduced without permission in any circumstances. Copyright 2011-2016 Knead Whine |