Friday 15 October 2010
Yum
I have a new love in my life.  This love is my breadmaker.  It's a Kenwood BM250 to be precise.

My husband would be jealous but he's too busy eating bread, which we may have coming out of our figurative ears.

So far, I've experimented with: -
1.) A white bread packet mix from Sainsburys
2.) An 'egg-enriched' white loaf
3.) A multi-seeded white loaf
4.) A rapid-bake egg-enriched white loaf with poppy seeds
5.) A garlic and rosemary foccacia packet mix - Wright's
6.) Pizza dough
7.) Naan bread dough

All this in eleven days... this may be a bit of an obsession.  Soon, I'll upload some photos and discuss the ups and downs of my early experiences.
 

©All images and content are copyright Kneadwhine and should not be reproduced without permission in any circumstances. Copyright 2011-2016 Knead Whine |