I'm baaack!

Friday 3 May 2013
Yum
Think of this as a kind of hold-space.

I've been thinking about this little place, off and on, a lot over the last few months.  It's been a busy old time this year and not always in the right ways.  However, through it all, I'm still cooking.  Most of the time.

I've recently started propointing, which means hunting for more recipes with even more vegetables than normal.  I've been looking to Essbeevee's side project 'Where are my Knees?' in part for ideas.  Turns out there are so many things you can do with butternut squash...

Anyway, I shall return.  Once the exam classes go to do their exams, I have goals.
 

©All images and content are copyright Kneadwhine and should not be reproduced without permission in any circumstances. Copyright 2011-2016 Knead Whine |