Zero point icecream recipe

Friday 28 June 2013
Yum
One of the first posts I made here was about trying my son out on banana as a first food.  Banana is another thing that has been a real saviour for me - a banana about breakfast time help to keep me going through the day.  I think the abundance of bananas has led to D deciding that he doesn't really like them any more.  

We seem to be having some problems with keeping bananas for any length of time.  Our house is a bit of a glasshouse and so the tell-tale twinges of brown are appearing on the skins of bananas a little quickly.  In the search for something to do with them, I discovered frozen banana.  

It's simple - Freeze banana coins (I missed out on this instruction, meaning I had some issues with the puree stage...).  Puree banana coins.




That's it.  I gather you can refreeze it but it was quite tasty as it was and both D and I polished it off within minutes.  I'm going to try and play with the recipe a little - adding cinnamon is my next choice.  

 

©All images and content are copyright Kneadwhine and should not be reproduced without permission in any circumstances. Copyright 2011-2016 Knead Whine |