Cheesy peasy gnocchi

Friday 27 September 2013
Yum
or even 'Easy cheesy peasy gnocchi' if you want to go the whole hog.

A really quick Thursday night recipe this.  Thursday night is currently when I go to Weight Watchers, so I need to prep something quickly for D before I dash out of the door.  This is one of those recipes that I love bunging together for him and usually ends up with a clean plate!


This is a really quick meal that D will eat a decent amount of and is so so simple.

100g gnocchi
50g frozen peas
50g Philadelphia original
25ml milk


Cook the gnocchi according to instructions along with the frozen peas.

Drain and put to one side.  Melt the philly in the pan over a medium heat and add the milk.  Heat through for a minute or two.  Add the gnocchi and peas to the pan and stir.

Serve.

Could have some kind of salad alongside.

I make a more grown-up version based on a Weight Watchers recipe which I point.  Not this one though as it's for the smally.
 

©All images and content are copyright Kneadwhine and should not be reproduced without permission in any circumstances. Copyright 2011-2016 Knead Whine |