Roo is one

Tuesday 15 September 2015
Yum
Ah my lovely daughter.  So full of smiles and a desire to follow instructions - be it dancing, high giving, waving or shushing.  Hilarious - wanting to be in on the action - clapping or laughing and looking to see who is watching.


You are definitely a blogger's daughter - as soon as I point the phone your way you are beaming from ear to ear.



You came along a year later than planned but the age gap between you and your brother has been perfect and it's been clear that I needn't have worried so much about having you as well as your brother.  He adores you.  He loves to read to you, play with you, be with you.  The feeling is mutual too - after a day at nursery you will just smile and smile at him, so glad to be able to spend time with him again.


You have no problem with travelling in the car but don't quite sleep through the night and find drop off and pick up at nursery a bit unsettling.  You haven't found your voice quite so quickly as D did but you can make yourself heard!  You love music - Say hello to the sun, Baa Baa Black Sheep and Wind the Bobbin up are favourites.

You can cruise and stand but you haven't quite made your way to walking yet - I'm sure it won't be long.  Suddenly four teeth have sprouted and it's lovely to see them poking through when you give those regular grins.


You're my littlest star with so much potential.  You've become a little person in the last year and I can't wait to see what more you have in store.   You're my teeny explorer, my best girl and I couldn't love you more.

 

©All images and content are copyright Kneadwhine and should not be reproduced without permission in any circumstances. Copyright 2011-2016 Knead Whine |